I produce stellar communications for corporate and non-profit clients with annual revenues of up to $4.5 billion. Clients and projects include:
- Writing patient education material for Nemours, one of the nation’s largest health networks for children, and its KidsHealth website
- Writing trade news, white papers, and marketing pieces for WATT Global Media
- Editing documentary scripts for Creative Conzepts LLC, a bilingual (Spanish-English) media agency specializing in multicultural communications
- Writing grant reports and editing publications for Geneva Global, the world’s leading philanthropic advisor
- Communications for Ujuzi African Travel, a socially responsible safari company
- Feature writing for Chicken Soup for the Soul, Reader’s Digest, Gourmet Retailer, Madison Magazine, Wisconsin Woman, Water Gardening, Herb Companion, Isthmus, The Capital Times, and Wisconsin Trails.
Only a small portion of my work is available on my website. Contact me to request additional samples.